Hamac Swimsuit Kit - Little Sailor
Innovative and easy-to-use cloth nappy. Patented leakproof system. Best comfort for your baby.
The Hamac hybrid nappy is more convenient than a cloth nappy, and more eco-friendly and cost-effective than a disposable nappy.
It is patented leakproof and easy to use: just insert a reusable pad (made from microfibre or organic cotton and hemp) into the Hamac pouch, then place a flushable liner on top. Alternatively, you can simply choose to use a disposable pad.
- The cloth nappy is made out of Meryl_ microfibre. It helps keep moisture away from baby, speeds up the drying process and helps keep baby's skin warm.
- The Hamac_ pouch is made out of breathable and waterproof polyurethane.
- Microfiber Absorbent Pad: 100% microfiber + plyamide upper side.
- The microfiber washable absorbent pad has to be folded in 3 in order to be put in the Hamac pouch.
- Organic Cotton and Hemp Absorbent pad : 45% Organic Cotton, 55% Hemp, + micro-fleece upper side.
- The organic cotton washable absorbent pad has to be folded in 2 in order to be put in the Hamac pouch.
- Liner: Cellulose fibers that are 100% biodegradable. Chlorine and scent-free.
Made in France.
Machine washable at 40¢XC/100¢XF. The tumble dryer should not be used because it wears out the fabrics faster.
It is important to fold the tabs back before washing so that they does not damage the rest of the linen. Nappy should not be ironed.
To prevent leaking and other damage to the Hamac pouch, refrain from using washing products containing alcohol, solvents, whiteners or abrasives.
Machine washable at 60¢XC/140¢XF. Absorbent pad should be tumble-dried.
To prevent leaking and other damage to the Hamac pouch, refrain from using washing products containing alcohol, solvents, whiteners, softeners, greasy or abrasives.
Hamac from France